Anthony J. Martinez
- ARMv7 target running Debian Stretch - Depends on libpcap0.8-dev:armhf - Adds dummy crate to force linking as an example
|4 weeks ago|
|docker||4 weeks ago|
|examples||4 weeks ago|
|LICENSE-APACHE||1 year ago|
|LICENSE-MIT||1 year ago|
|README.md||4 weeks ago|
Provides example Dockerfiles to build cross-compilation containers for various targets from x86-64 hosts.
- Example 1: A Rust project fetched from Git, and then compiled for ARMv7 and i686 targets, including a static C runtime
- Example 2: A Rust project volume mounted as an exported package (
.cratefile), and compiled for ARMv7 with dynamic linking for a legacy target based on Debian Stretch
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.
To discuss features, offer assistance, or get help please join the project's Matrix room.